My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2B1Ask1

Brian Davis

I'm currently trying to start my jorney, but having a hard time getting started. I'm stationed on Casey in Korea, do I need to be in the states to join?

dfreybur

Premium Member
You don't have to be in the states to become a Mason. It's just easier to find lodges here than there and thus easier to find men to ask for a petition.

Also consider that a lot of guys spend a year working through their degrees. It matters how long you think your deployment will be. You can do some degrees in one region then the rest of your degrees in another region but there is a lot less paperwork doing all of your degrees in the same lodge.

Last I heard your station is large enough to be a military lodge. Sponsored by PHA Oklahoma if I recall correctly. Good jurisdiction.

Brian Davis

D10 out of Washington covers Casey, been told there is a lodge on post. Spent the past 4 day looking for it, and no luck so far.

Last edited: