My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Degree

Companion Joe

Premium Member
Make sure you absorb the lessons of the degree. Many times FC gets lost in the shuffle - the Jan Brady of Masonry if you understand the reference - but it is as important as any.

cemab4y

Premium Member
Did your degree include the "stairwell lecture"? This portion of the degree is not presented by all lodges. If your lodge does not present it, you should scout around for a nearby lodge, and view it there.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Did your degree include the "stairwell lecture"? This portion of the degree is not presented by all lodges. If your lodge does not present it, you should scout around for a nearby lodge, and view it there.
Congratulations jfree7997. Enjoy the rest of your journey. My FC ritual did include the stairway lecture and it was great.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Take your time my brother. FC is a beautiful degree that will continue to teach you lessons for the rest of your life. You will spend the rest of your life a MM. Even though you may work through the chairs, hold many positions, join many groups and appendant bodies, you are only FC once, so savor it while you can.
Agreed. The journey is more important than the destination.

Lowcarbjc

Don't rush to MM degree. Enjoy every moment of FC. You will never be FC again after this. It's teachings are beautiful. Congrats!