My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.L.L. Program

aw3552

Site Benefactor
I just started going through the ALL program, and, it seems to me that it's a little too easy. Mostly obvious true/false with some slight matching. What does anyone here think would make it more intriguing? It doesn't go too deep into the Grand Lodge laws, which I had hoped it would. What about some fill in the blank for specific rules?

Bloke

Premium Member
I just started going through the ALL program, and, it seems to me that it's a little too easy. Mostly obvious true/false with some slight matching. What does anyone here think would make it more intriguing? It doesn't go too deep into the Grand Lodge laws, which I had hoped it would. What about some fill in the blank for specific rules?

What does "ALL" stand for Bro ?

chrmc

Pretty sure the education committee is overhauling both ALL and the LIFE programs presently.
But agree that it's a little on the simple side. However it does cover things that you should know, which may not be covered in the degrees.

aw3552

Site Benefactor
Pretty sure the education committee is overhauling both ALL and the LIFE programs presently.
But agree that it's a little on the simple side. However it does cover things that you should know, which may not be covered in the degrees.
It does cover some good basic protocol and some things I just didn't catch in the degrees. I've learned more from just sitting there quiet and listening, which really made the ALL far too easy.

chrmc

It does cover some good basic protocol and some things I just didn't catch in the degrees. I've learned more from just sitting there quiet and listening, which really made the ALL far too easy.

I don't disagree, but we have to think about the purpose. If it's to cover the basics and it has to be done within 90 days of being raised, it is limited how much you can ask.

But what would you suggest they put in there instead?