My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act of Solidarity

Bryan

Brethren:

Recently Eastern Star Lodge No. 151 F&AM in Winnfield, Louisiana lost one of our very dear Past Masters. Bro. Donald L. Brazzell age 61 passed away suddenly and unexpectedly.

Bro. Brazzell's twin brother Ronald Brazzell is also a Past Master of Eastern Star Lodge. Bro. Ronald Brazzell's son in law, who is also a mason, is from Honduras.

Immediately after Bro. Donald Brazzell's funeral Bro. Dieter Fertsch a member of the lodge in Honduras presented me as Worshipful Master with a very beautiful apron.

The apron was presented as an "Act of Solidarity" from Bro. Fertsch's lodge (Miguel Paz Barona No. 2, located San Pedro Sula Honduras) to Eastern Star Lodge No. 151 F&AM in Winnfield, Louisiana due to the loss of Bro. Brazzell.

Please notice the front and back of this beautiful apron.

IMG_8971RD.jpg

IMG_8947RD.jpg

IMG_8948RD.jpg

Sirius

I am so sorry to hear of the loss your Lodge has experienced. But, What a beautiful apron!

owls84

Premium Member
Wow, that is a great way to remember a Brother. That is a beautiful present.