AF&AM to Prince Hall in VA

Discussion in 'Prince Hall Freemasonry' started by jfree7997, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

This is interesting. I would like to hear some opinions on this myself.

2. Darrel B Smith

Darrel B Smith Registered User

3. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

https://www.mwphglva.org/

This is the regular and recognized Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Virginia.

If you mistakenly petitioned a lodge that as a member of a different GL you will not be able to visit any other lodge outside of Virginia. They will not have told you that and might not even know that. Please find a lodge near you and apply to transfer. There is a process called "healing" when changing jurisdictions, well worth it. Something like learning the differences in proficiencies in most cases.

tldubb likes this.
  4. acjohnson53

acjohnson53 Registered User

Trust me, being raised a Prince Hall Mason, I am not trying to convince anyone to choose to be one from the other, do what you desire...At the end of the day you're still a Brother.../G\

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    tldubb likes this.
  5. acjohnson53

acjohnson53 Registered User

It goes to show, sometime we are lead in the wrong direction to pursue a change in our lives, but when we finally get the truth we tend to follow our dreams. Me my self try to gain as much knowledge as I can. Like yesterday while visiting Seattle, Washington, I was shopping in a Safeway, I was approached by a Brother and we carried on until my wife had to pull me away, we exchanged pleasantries. All I'm saying is is "It was a good day". SMIB/G\

Share My Freemasonry