My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Age and Time

At what age did you become a Mason

• 18-28

Votes: 33 44.0%
  • 29-38

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • 39-48

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • 49-58

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • 59-68

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 69-78

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

HKTidwell

Premium Member
I'm curious the age of people on here and the time they have been a Mason. I could not be more specific with the poll so please do me a favor and type how long you have been a member of the Blue lodge, and any other appendant bodies you may be a part of.

EDIT: There is a discussion about the future of the Masons in Texas and I would like to know if most the people on here are relatively new to masonry and how the future may look. I realize that we have brothers who have been masons for a long time and some that are new but this should give me some kind of data. Also I'm looking for a trend as to when people have joined the masons. At what age they joined and how long they have stayed active. I'm a numbers kind of person.

Last edited:

Sirius

I was 23 when I was raised in 2001. I Joined the Scottish Rite shortly thereafter. I'm still active in both.

Ben Rodriguez

I was entered in January following my 22nd birthday. Passed in April and Raised in May I will be attending the Scottish Rite reunion in Fort Worth in Oct the 3rd. I can only look forward to more knowledge, excellent friendships and a prosperous Masonic career.

Bigmel

Premium Member
Premium Member
I was initated 1-1965, Passed 2-1965, Raised 3-1965 and I am member and active in the following