My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anti masonry

dfreybur

Premium Member
However, I have friends who are both fundamentalists and freemasons who seem to be able to meld both ways of life just fine...

They sure get itchy when brothers start discussing what Masonry actually is and how our symbols work. I'm past being an apologist for antis and having interest in watering down Masonry for it to have a wider appeal. I suggest that getting itchy means there's a mind expanding experience inside itching to get out. I have come to think that seeing a brother get itchy when such topics are discussed is a good thing.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Considering some of the totally crazy things that I have heard and read that Freemasonry is blamed for whenever someone asks me why I want to join the Freemasons I usually laugh and tell them that if they have the kind of mind set to believe the ridiculous things that they hear then there is no use trying to reason with them.