My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any mechanics here

Mike Lugo

Brothers,
I've been on this forum many times before in the original format and its good to be back! Well, I was recently laid off by the number one oil field services company in the world. Id seen this coming and have been looking into going back to school for the "GM ASEP OR FORD ASSET" programs at my local college in San Antonio. I've heard mixed reviews on being a mechanic. Except, I good at working with my hands and love working on mechanical issues. I don't know very much about cars and eager to learn. Are their any brothers who are mechanics out there that can give me insight. Keep in mind I'm 35 and an adult. Not some kid coming out of high school. I'm almost finished with my degree in communications and left college to chase that oil field money. I just like working with my hands. thank you brothers.