My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any subscribe to "Living Stones" magazine?

Radical540

Does any subscribe to "Living Stones" magazine?

I'm just curious what your experience is, since mine has been so poor; mostly due to late arrival of issues, or in the case of July 2014, no arrival of the issue whatsoever!

Morris

Premium Member
That sucks. The month is almost over. Maybe the mailman hasn't finished reading it yet!

Jeff

Radical540

I do too, but I prefer to sometimes lie down on the couch and read a hard copy.
(and if I print it, it costs me an entire ink cartridge!!!)

David Mcknight

Does any subscribe to "Living Stones" magazine?

I'm just curious what your experience is, since mine has been so poor; mostly due to late arrival of issues, or in the case of July 2014, no arrival of the issue whatsoever!
Yes, I've had numerous problems with receiving the magazine by mail. If you want just the digital version, it'll be fine with no problems. Very good magazine though

flttrainer

Premium Member
I know this an old post, but I have subscribed for a couple of years without incident. I get the digital copy so I can read it on my iPad. This year or last he gave every digital subscriber the link to every issue. Great deal if you ask me. It's amazing how far he has come since the beginning. Every digital issue has always arrived in my inbox the first of the month. I'm sorry you had problems and I hope they were rectified Brother.

drw72

Premium Member
This is an old thread but I wanted to chime in. I subscribed to both versions back in February and still have not received any hard copies and only one electronic version.

I have contacted the Editor (W.B. Herd) through the website and direct email and have not gotten any response.

Does anyone know what is going on?

flttrainer

Premium Member
I received my April issue on the 1st as always. He is on Facebook also if you want to try that route. I hope y'all get whatever is wrong fixed because I enjoy each issue I receive. I get the electronic version only.