My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assistance from North Carolina Masons

Txmason

My name is Bro. Jerry Johnston from Montgomery, Texas and I have an aunt whom lives in Hendersonville, NC just outside of Ashville whom is slowly dying because of a tumor on her liver. My mom is there right now helping her out etc. I was wondering if any Bros. knew of a company or own a company that provides in home care? My mom is all alone while my dad will be coming shortly to help my mom out while I am here in Texas working as a realtor. At some point I will have to go to NC just not yet. I really wish there was a Bro. or someone that could convince her to live. She won't eat and is down to 100 lbs. I am just not ready for her to leave this earth yet. She is only 69. Any help would be appreciated.

"Without exertion there can be no progress." Bear Grylls

Last edited:

knight_templar

There is a olace I believe called whitestone in nc for MM's and their widows I would try looking it up but its either called that or masonic and eastern star home. Hooe that helps a bit brother good luck and may the supreme architect guide and strengthen you!

My Freemasonry HD