My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At the ritual

Alexander Thomas

Ok I need everyone's input if possible as much as possible how do you feel about how things are done when coming in as an EA those of you that have entered masonry should know what I'm talking about I can't really speak on it because is plenty Brothers here who has not joined met Siri yet and I really don't want them to know what it is that goes on but for those of you Master Masons EA's fellow crafts you know what you went through when you first became an EA you know what you did when you fed the goat you know what the go did to you do you agree or disagree what are your thoughts

Sent from my SM-N920T using My Freemasonry mobile app

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
Ok I need everyone's input if possible as much as possible how do you feel about how things are done when coming in as an EA those of you that have entered masonry should know what I'm talking about I can't really speak on it because is plenty Brothers here who has not joined met Siri yet and I really don't want them to know what it is that goes on but for those of you Master Masons EA's fellow crafts you know what you went through when you first became an EA you know what you did when you fed the goat you know what the go did to you do you agree or disagree what are your thoughts

This makes no sense at all.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member

Alexander,

I sincerely hope that you re-read this post. I concur with the other Brethren and members that this statement makes no sense. Specifically, the reference to Siri. Additionally, there are many aspects of our degree experience that can not be discussed in this un-Tiled format.

SørenSweR(I)

What I wrote was:
"I felt it made perfect sense!
Or naah, not really - it was obvious gibberish..

Google Translate isn't always your friend."

I wrote it as a meta commentary on how just Google translating stuff seldom works unless you have a somewhat polyglottic mind.

TL;DR I tried some Danish sarcasm

SørenSweR(I)

My grandmother was from Aalborg, but all the Danish I learned was to count to ten, about a half dozen other words, and to sing "Mester Jakob." ;)

"Mester Jakob" is the Danish version of the children's song "Frère Jacques" / "Brother John" .
If you ever visit Aalborg, stop by the lodge Cimbria :)