My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auckland on March 30 or 31

Patrik Lindgren

I will be arriving in Auckland in the morning of the 30th and have been trying to find out if there are any lodges meeting that evening or the evening of the 31st through the secretary of foreign affairs of my Grand Lodge. So far all attempts have been unsuccessful and as time is now about up I was wondering if any brothers in Auckland would be able to assist?

Thank you in advance for any help and/or information!

Regards,

Patrik

Elexir

I will be arriving in Auckland in the morning of the 30th and have been trying to find out if there are any lodges meeting that evening or the evening of the 31st through the secretary of foreign affairs of my Grand Lodge. So far all attempts have been unsuccessful and as time is now about up I was wondering if any brothers in Auckland would be able to assist?

Thank you in advance for any help and/or information!

Regards,

Patrik

Off-topic: Välkommen, vi är runt 4 Svenskar här nu.

Patrik Lindgren

Ripcord and Bloke,
Thank you for the help. I've tried the page and both our secretary of foreign affairs and myself have tried the official channels but no luck.

Elixir: Tack och trevligt! Stannar bara ett par dagar. Inga tips om loger som har möten?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Elexir

Ah, jag var utanför ämnet bara och välkomnade dig till forumet. Känner tyvärr inte till Auckland. Förlåt för förvirringen.