My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barack Obama

Payne

Is Barack Obama a Prince Hall Mason ? I keep hearing rumors that he is but does anyone know for sure?

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I have done quite a bit of research online & there are a couple sites that one can depend on being 99.9% accurate, all of which (save some anti-sites) say No.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Tried to get SNOPES to check it, guess they were afraid of him, or us as I got no response from them...

Sirius

obama_ring.jpg

hmmmm

Bro Mike

That photo (or one similar to it) appeared in Newsweek and stirred the pot real well. I saw later that the White House explained that the wearer of the ring is a man who works as Jr Press Secretary or some such.

I'll try to dig out the details from a year ago.

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
If the President of the United States was a member of your lodge, would you keep it to yourself?

kmfisher1

very funny, those are not his hands, remember he IS half black. Those are the hands of one that is at least three quarters black.:39: lol

Traveling Man

Premium Member
If the President of the United States was a member of your lodge, would you keep it to yourself?
Let’s see here, has anyone kept track of the numbers of Masons that have been excoriated for being members of our fraternity? How about members that have had to demit? It’s a shame, but something to think about nonetheless. And we wonder why we lose members. Yes folks that's politics.