My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bogus Masonry alert!!!

Bloke

Premium Member
You had me @ "BBQ"! :D
Dearest Brother Bill. Can I interest you in the Commemorative Centennial Medal of Grand BBQer's ? I would like to bestow this rare honour on you and know you will be pleased to wear the personalized medal #1 which costs $800 with all proceeds 100% going to needy causes. This wonderful initiative has been suggested by our current Grand Treasusuer...

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I think you make the next round of interviews Brother :)
Eagerly looking forward to my interview!
Bro Warrior, congratulations on your appointment as Grand Tres, here is the jewel, collar and calculator of your office.. Welcome aboard !
Ah, no interview necessary I see. Thank you Brother. I will do my part to fleece....er, I mean serve the Brothers.
Dearest Brother Warrior.. I've been thinking of your wonderful support for, and loyalty to, the Grand Lodge of Bloke's Backyard Shed and Preserved Ancient True Freemasonry. I would like to promote you from Grand Treasurer, to Dept Grand Master but before doing so, I need to make some administrative adjustments... do I have your continued loyalty should I decide, for the good of our GL ,and your benefit, to make this change ? (it is possible this change will be delayed for a period of time)..
I live to serve you Oh Great One!

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Grand Lodge of Bloke's Backyard Shed and Preserved Ancient True Freemasonry is the only legitimate Grand Lodge which exists and has been legitimized by several reputable Masonic Scholars !!!
Me among them! I assume that if I can be a part of this new Grand Lodge I can also be its official scholar!

Bloke

Premium Member
Me among them! I assume that if I can be a part of this new Grand Lodge I can also be its official scholar!
Owning to your long experience as a Masonic Scholar and researcher, this sounds like an excellent idea ! Please send me $325 so I can mail you the collar and Jewel of your office and I encourage you start making up article legitimizing our Ancient Grand Lodge and its wonderful history since time immoral and its excellent revival in 2017. Long may we (and I do mean me) prosper !

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Dearest Brother Bill. Can I interest you in the Commemorative Centennial Medal of Grand BBQer's ? I would like to bestow this rare honour on you and know you will be pleased to wear the personalized medal #1 which costs $800 with all proceeds 100% going to needy causes. This wonderful initiative has been suggested by our current Grand Treasusuer...
Throw in a lifetime supply of ribs & you got a deal!

Bro. Landry

Dear Brother Landry. I am happy... no..no...... SORRY, I'm SORRY to see you so upset. As Most Awesomenesssness Grand Master, I could reinstate you. I've been hearing some rumours about Bro Warrior having had his hands in the till. Unfortunately admin costs have changed since you held the position, but we would be really pleased if you came back at 3% of all collected dues.. I'd be honoured if you took the job.

Thought about, and I'll except only if you make me Most excellent supreme provincial Grand puba of the most sovereign southernmost desert of walla walla

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
How about a feature page of your research on our soon to be established web site ? Then your lies, oops,, I mean research, can be presented to help us spread the gospel, ooops, (wrong scam), I mean spread brotherly love ?
I am ready, willing and able to spread the bull....I mean message of this new, great organization.

Bloke

Premium Member
Bro Landry. I make it so.

Mr Rip. You and your ignorant, prejudiced, establishment, oppressive, self righteous type have mocked and persecuted BBQers and our Shedding forefathers since you first began your charlatan system back in 1717 and before that in York and Edinburgh and Mecca. We pray you will realise your error and we offer you a healing ceremony and the opportunity to wash dishes for us and sweep the floor..... unless you are famous, then we will offer you an exalted rank.

Bro Landry and Warrior, I call upon you to defend our Brotherhood while I go on Retreat for our next strategic plan ( with drugs and ladies of the night)...