My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bogus Masonry alert!!!

Bro. Landry

Bro Landry. I make it so.

Mr Rip. You and your ignorant, prejudiced, establishment, oppressive, self righteous type have mocked and persecuted BBQers and our Shedding forefathers since you first began your charlatan system back in 1717 and before that in York and Edinburgh and Mecca. We pray you will realise your error and we offer you a healing ceremony and the opportunity to wash dishes for us and sweep the floor..... unless you are famous, then we will offer you an exalted rank.

Bro Landry and Warrior, I call upon you to defend our Brotherhood while I go on Retreat for our next strategic plan ( with drugs and ladies of the night)...

SMIBBQ!!!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Matt L

Site Benefactor
RWGM Bloke,

I offer myself for the position of GL Shylock I mean Secretary. With the assistance of my Uncle Brother Vito, we can assure that due's will be collected on time, and the GM will receive his tribute, I mean expense monies when requested. My Uncle Brother Ignnazio will keep a true account of all monies, and any items that may fall off a truck.

Bloke

Premium Member
RWGM Bloke,

I offer myself for the position of GL Shylock I mean Secretary. With the assistance of my Uncle Brother Vito, we can assure that due's will be collected on time, and the GM will receive his tribute, I mean expense monies when requested. My Uncle Brother Ignnazio will keep a true account of all monies, and any items that may fall off a truck.
Dear Bro L- you're hired ! Long may we collect the wages of true masonry ! :p