Born with esoteric knowledge

Discussion in 'Prince Hall History and Research' started by May Son, Jul 30, 2018.

1. May Son

May Son Registered User

Gentlemen,

A short paragraph explaining my presence:
    I was born with esoteric knowledge and blessed to have recently and unintentionally taught more by 2 seperate life experiences.

The reason I am reaching out to you is because I have sworn a vow to spread the message of love.

Alas no,
    I am not here to preach in any fashion but to act as a medium between for and friend.
    This is a networking plan of utmost importance for regardless of who may be pitted against who; truth is we all have to share gaia.
    My outreach is in the thousands ready to rally for a better world.
    Perhaps some of you may know who I am.
    An international chapter of safety would be in everyones best interest i digress.

Inner circle wisdom I have without the ask just by inquiring; that is all I will say on that.

Who is out there to join the cause of a better tomorrow?

- AD-S

Sent from my SKY_Pro_III using My Freemasonry mobile app

2. chrmc

chrmc Registered User

As they say in Monty Python and the Holy grail: "Thank you, but we already got one..."

Bloke, Glen Cook and coachn like this.
  3. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

Already joined... got a closet full of bloody T-shirts with logos... willing to sell them at-cost... interested?

4. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

Again with this? You’re the third one this month...geez louise...you’re more boring than the other two
    5 out of 5 for chutzpah, 2 out of 5 for originality 0 out of 5 for usefulness

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

5. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

We’re ALL born with esoteric knowledge: how is yours any more special than mine?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

6. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

7. JamestheJust

JamestheJust Registered User

>I have sworn a vow to spread the message of love

Others before you have discovered that talking and singing about love has a limited effect. What methods are you using?

Share My Freemasonry