My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand New to forum.. advice?

Gavin2020

I have some very serious questions that I can not ask my Lodge.
I'm wondering if all lodges are like this, or just a bad experience.
I just have some simple questions about mine.

acjohnson53

Put it out there Bruh, I'm pretty sure your question will not go unanswered, it might get got, but want get answered.......No that's not Prince Hall talk that's my talk from time to time.....Some know what I'm talking about....

GKA

Premium Member
This looks to me like an indication of an increasing problem that I am noticing within our fraternity, we seem to be moving away from the openness of discussion towards a more cult like mentality where it is " think like me or become alienated" I do hope I am wrong in this assessment

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
This looks to me like an indication of an increasing problem that I am noticing within our fraternity, we seem to be moving away from the openness of discussion towards a more cult like mentality where it is " think like me or become alienated" I do hope I am wrong in this assessment
Sometimes we have to realize that while we are a fraternity, I cannot vouch for anyone here nor can anyone vouch for me. It boils down to a message board with posters. The internet experience here is not immune to trolls.

Having been a manager of a major gaming board system, I may fall back on my experience there and be realistic with those who are obviously, to me, pot stirrers.

GKA

Premium Member
Sometimes we have to realize that while we are a fraternity, I cannot vouch for anyone here nor can anyone vouch for me. It boils down to a message board with posters. The internet experience here is not immune to trolls.

Having been a manager of a major gaming board system, I may fall back on my experience there and be realistic with those who are obviously, to me, pot stirrers.

So true, but I was actually referring to the lodge room.

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
So true, but I was actually referring to the lodge room.
Ah!

We are fortunate that we are a lodge with young and old brethren alike. We all get along. The fun comes with rehearsals and the Lodge Ritual Instructor.

Oh, those can be fun times. One would think that a change from GL would be honored, but its not the way it was done that year. The officers that attend DLI get to get yelled at for pointing out a change....

fun times!

Allen Robinson

Hi

Welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of thing, I suggest you for your problem you have to contact with your friends, I m not able to give you answer right now, sorry for that.

----------------------

solar cell