My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brief introduction and hello from FL

LK600

Premium Member
Hello, I am new here, but have found this place very informative. I am not yet a brother, but am through the application/investigation stages and await hopeful entry (April 17th). I've wanted to do this for over 20 years and finally taking the step.
I look forward to learning from everyone both here, and at my local (really good group of men).

David Naples

Hello, I am new here, but have found this place very informative. I am not yet a brother, but am through the application/investigation stages and await hopeful entry (April 17th). I've wanted to do this for over 20 years and finally taking the step.
I look forward to learning from everyone both here, and at my local (really good group of men).

Welcome and be patient.

Where in Florida?

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry

Steve P.

Greetings brother. Sounds like your initiation night is right around the corner. Make like a sponge and obsorbe as much as you can. The journey has just begun!

Phil P

I was 28yrs "late to the party" myself....lol By that I mean I was eligible to join the lodge at 21 beack in 1989 in California. Since then I moved to Texas and then they lowered the age to 18. And I'm a recent EA myself. Enjoy your night & for sure keep us posted

Phil P

Just updating. My entrance was put to a vote last week and I was accepted. I'm waiting on the date to be Entered. To say that I'm excited would be an understatement. I'll keep updating as matters progress. Thanks again guys for the thoughts and support. - AJ

Congrats on your ballot

JanneProeliator

Greetings brother.

I waited for a long time to even be able to apply to the lodge. Actually my brother from Florida helpped me to get contact with my local brothers. (I live in Finland, Northern Europe) Brother that I knew before from different hobby.

LK600

Premium Member
Brief update. Entrance scheduled for June 12th. ;)

Sat-Night-Fever.gif

LK600

Premium Member
It's the next day and all I can say is I'm very happy. The things I was worried about were nothing, and the experience was great. There were a couple places that will stand out for a very long time. The brothers were wonderful and it was not lost on me how much work and effort was completed for me.

Now, I've been given some assignments so it's time to get to work! Thanks guys for all of your support on here. This place has been more helpful than you know.