My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bro. Realtors

Txmason

Howdy!

I'm Bro. Jerry Johnston, Jr. and I am on my way to getting my real estate license. Long story short my parents met a couple whom were both realtors and showing my parents their house for sale. And my mom was talking to the wife about me and how I have unsuccessfully not passed my insurance exam. Anyways, she ended up recommending that I give her a call and come see if real estate is something I want to do. So I called and meet her the next day and fell in love with it!

I am an agent with Keller Williams at their office on the corner of Hwy 105 and FM 3083. I have completed all of the six courses required through Champions School of Real Estate on FM 1060 West via online and signed up for the two day test prep class held this coming Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. I am also signed up so that I can do the test prep online too.

Are there any brothers that are agents that can offer some advice on how to prepare for the test? Or have a copy of the most current Champions test prep book I could burrow?

I also do professional photography too

www.yourreflectionphotography.com

If any brothers know how to build a website I sure could use the help. Both for our lodge and my business.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Best,
Jerry Johnston

Freemason Connect Mobile