My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building Cement - Uncommonly Concrete Masonic Ed!

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Hi Brothers,

I just finished and shipped off my soon to be published new book files to the printer. Building Cement - Uncommonly Concrete Masonic Education - Volume 7 shall be printed next week. This is book number 7 in my ongoing efforts to help bring Further Light to my Brothers around the world. If you're interested (or know someone who might be), you can read about it and even pre-order at: Overview and Table of Contents

You can review the entire Building Better Builders Series of Uncommon Masonic Education books at: http://www.coach.net/BuildingBuilders.htm

F&S,

Coach N

bc_logo.jpg

ARizo1011

Premium Member
Re: Building Cement - Uncommonly Concrete Masonic

Congratulations on your achievements brother. You give young men like myself the motivation to strive for what we believe in. Keep up the good work.

SMIB
Freemasonry

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member

Congratulations on your achievements brother. You give young men like myself the motivation to strive for what we believe in. Keep up the good work. 

SMIB
Freemasonry
Thanks Brother. I'm typing as fast as I can!

jwhoff

Premium Member

And none too soon Brother Nagy! I find your books interesting, logical, and inspiring. Can't wait to sink my teeth into this newest publication.

Please, please keep up the good work.

P.S. How are the kids? Last we conversed you were home that day, holding down the fort and keeping the kiddos within the field of play. And, there was the subject of that felled tree in the back yard. Now that is a very tall order for one so dedicated to his professional career and masonic work.

:43:

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member

And none too soon Brother Nagy! I find your books interesting, logical, and inspiring. Can't wait to sink my teeth into this newest publication.

Please, please keep up the good work.

P.S. How are the kids? Last we conversed you were home that day, holding down the fort and keeping the kiddos within the field of play. And, there was the subject of that felled tree in the back yard. Now that is a very tall order for one so dedicated to his professional career and masonic work.

:43:
All are well my Brother. Thanks for asking and thanks for the encouragements.

BTW -- This next book goes into intimate details that every Masterful Mason should know about what Ritual directs us toward regarding the Cultivation of Brotherly Love and Affection. It never ceases to amaze me how Masterful Ritual is in planting seeds. It frustrated me how many seeds go uncultivated by minds and hearts yearning to grow but who are stifled by modern Freemasonic methods of sharing Light. It very disheartening to see entire generations going to their graves not knowing the Light that is right there before them, but who have chosen to go into those dark graves because they refuse to seek Light beyond what they are taught.

jwhoff

Premium Member

So Mote it Be! Looking forward to your take on this subject that affects both the masonic and profane worlds. There seems to be a crisis afoot and I'm looking forward to your root cause analysis.

God speed.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member

So Mote it Be! Looking forward to your take on this subject that affects both the masonic and profane worlds. There seems to be a crisis afoot and I'm looking forward to your root cause analysis.

God speed.
Thanks Brother. If you can place your order in advance, it will sure help toward getting it printed.

ARizo1011

Premium Member
Hey brother just wanted to share that I was very happy to see you on January's edition of Living Stones Magazine. ;) keep up the great work Ill be waiting for some more light you have to share with brothers like myself!

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1408421921.780242.jpg
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1408421935.795055.jpg