My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can some one help me to become a freemason please

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Post your location and a little info about your self, and im sure someone here can get you some contact info for a lodge near you.
:thumbup:
Freemason Connect Mobile

tbcrisler

Hi!

Brother Ben Crisler here....

Manassas VA here....

Please leave some more info about yourself!

I agree, 2 B 1 ASK 1 ........

Manasseh # 182

Freemason Connect Mobile

ijayjeffers

Well my name is Izaak Jeffers jr I'm graduating from college with honors from the auto body mechanics program. I haven't lived the best or most legal lives but I really want to change and I think the brotherhood would help me in this journey my e mail is ijayjeffers@gmail.com you can e mail me if I could become a candidate, also my fiancée is apart of the eastern star and she has showed me that this could be a very positive influence in my life

Freemason Connect Mobile

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
One of the requirements in Texas is that you must not have a felony conviction, and you must profess a belief in deity - though the specifics of the last bit is left as a private matter to the man. I'm not sure of the requirements in Virginia, but chances are they are similar. If you are good with both of those then the next step is to find a local lodge to you and visit, which we can help with.

Mmorrowsr

I am a 32 year old husband and father of six beautiful children. I recently became interested in the brotherhood after speaking with a fellow coworker in the oilfield. Ive researched alot about becoming a mason, and have also read mixed feelings about how people view the freemasonry beliefs and lifestyles. I have come to my own well thought conclusions that the brotherhood would be a respected positive guide to my life and how i would like to live it. Ive heard the stories that the brothers look after each other as family should and i feel that i could offer something to the brotherhood itself. Ive read the post that if i want to be one then i need to ask one...well im here asking for an opportunity to join a family of brothers to help guide me down the same path that brothers before have led you. My email is mmorrowsr@gmail.com if any information can be given, i would be deeply honored. Thank you brothers.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Txmason

Here are three lodges in Tyler to contact sir. I would suggest first calling and leaving a message introducing yourself, then find out when they meet and ask of you can come when they meet and introduce yourself to members of the lodge. The secretary of the lodge can help you with your petition. It is a great fraternity and wonderful people.

Skip to Main Content Area
THU, 04/18/2013 - 10:59PM
Recent Articles
Featured Articles
Login|Join|Follow viafacebooktwitter

Home
Freemasonry
Grand Lodge
Calendars
Media Gallery
Lodges
Lodge Locator
Contact Us
Help Desk
GRAND SECRETARY'S CORNER

2013 Warden's Retreat Registration
Geneaology Requests
Grand Lodge Library & Museum
Grand Lodge Merchandise Order Form
Texas Masonic Family Day
Help for West, Texas
ASK A MASON

FEATURED ARTICLES

The New Web Face of the Grand Lodge of Texas
Welcome to the new eFace of the Grand Lodge of Texas. Continue Reading...
COMMENTSMOST VIEWEDARCHIVE
Texas Masonic Library & Museum 2012 Commemorative Coin
May 27, 2012 · 0 Comment(S)

The New Web Face Of The Grand Lodge Of Texas
May 26, 2012 · 2 Comment(S)

Texas Masons License Plates
Nov 21, 2012 · 0 Comment(S)
2013 Grand Lodge Merchandise Order Form
Jan 12, 2013 · 0 Comment(S)
2013 Warden's Retreat Registration
Mar 23, 2013 · 0 Comment(S)
Home Lodge Locator
If any information is incorrect, please contact the Grand Lodge Internet Committee

St. John's Lodge #53

Email: stjohn53@att.net

Lodge Phone: 903-597-6413

Masonic District 16

Located in Smith County

164 Year old Lodge
(Chartered January 19, 1849)

Lodge Address: 323 W. Front St. Tyler,75702

Mailing Address: 323 W. Front St.

Meetings: Second Thursday of each month, 7:00 p.m.

T. R. Bonner Lodge #764

Email: BroLewis764@aol.com

Lodge Phone: N/A

Masonic District 16

Located in Smith County

118 Year old Lodge
(Chartered December 04, 1894)

Lodge Address: 13079 SH 110 N Tyler,75704

Mailing Address: 13079 Hwy. 110 N

Meetings: Third Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p.m.

Meal: 6:00 pm

Tyler Lodge #1233

Email: info@tylermasoniclodge1233.org

Lodge Phone: 903-592-5552

Masonic District 16

Located in Smith County

87 Year old Lodge
(Chartered December 05, 1925)

Lodge Address: 1329 E. Fifth St. Tyler,75701

Mailing Address: 1329 E. Fifth St.

Meetings: Second Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p.m.

Freemason Connect Mobile

frenchkash

I would like to join The free mason my name is sheldon Thomas from Baltimore md I have a small family of 5 including myself I have a fiancé and 3 so wonderful children's am 23 years old My religion is Islam I don't no much about free mason but I was told that It was about brother hood and never being or feeling alone or having people to open up and ask for advice and wisdom I know it's more to it then that and I Am open to learn !!

Freemason Connect Mobile

Michael Neumann

Premium Member
I would like to join The free mason my name is sheldon Thomas from Baltimore md I have a small family of 5 including myself I have a fiancé and 3 so wonderful children's am 23 years old My religion is Islam I don't no much about free mason but I was told that It was about brother hood and never being or feeling alone or having people to open up and ask for advice and wisdom I know it's more to it then that and I Am open to learn !!

Freemason Connect Mobile

My name is Izaak and I stay in the Virginia area I've asked a mason to join but nothing ever progressed. My e mail is ijayjeffers@gmail.com I would appreciate it if someone would help me out

Freemason Connect Mobile
I'm Indonesian somebody
please help me to join Freemasonry.

Freemason Connect Mobile
I live near Tyler Tx. Is there a lodge nearby.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Here is the main site for the worlds recognized lodges http://www.ugle.org.uk/about-ugle/recognised-foreign-grand-lodges/ you can click on your world location and drill down to your local lodge. If calling and emailing does not work then you should stop by and knock on the door. Most lodges are very warm and welcoming to interested gentlemen.

Make sure your wife supports your decision, Masonry is very family oriented. It will be good to have you, I look forward to your contribution to this forum.

Andre88

I can't find lodge in indonesia
Here is the main site for the worlds recognized lodges http://www.ugle.org.uk/about-ugle/recognised-foreign-grand-lodges/ you can click on your world location and drill down to your local lodge. If calling and emailing does not work then you should stop by and knock on the door. Most lodges are very warm and welcoming to interested gentlemen.

Make sure your wife supports your decision, Masonry is very family oriented. It will be good to have you, I look forward to your contribution to this forum.
There's no lodge in indonesia..how can join freemason..thank you

Andre88

I can't find lodge in indonesia

There's no lodge in indonesia..how can i join freemason..