My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity

TonyT2020

The Bible tells how Saint John, was blessed and made significant contributions to religion.
Because his mother, Elizabeth, and the mother of Jesus, Mary, were cousins, one might assume that his power and fame came from this connection.
On the other hand, John is sometimes called, "John the Revelator" and "John the Baptist."
He earned these names by a life time of work in spreading the Gospel and working for GOD.
It is not necessarily who we know, but what we do... our charitable works, that make us who we are and have a lasting impact.

Prayer:
God, Great Architect of the Universe,
I ask that you continue to shower the members of Benjamin F. Luke #127 and their loved ones with your grace and mercy.
Keep them protected and safe during these trying times and give them that joy only you can provide.
I further ask that your protective hands be around those who continue to care for the ill during this pandemic.
My our continued fellowship fill us with the truth of the word and good will towards others.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.
May we continue to dwell together in unity through our fellowship and prayers to our creator. Amen.