My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

coachn, I just saw my email concerning steroids

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
RESERVATION DEADLINE EXTENDED - Masonic Education of Steriods - John Nagy Event...

It took me a moment to realize what it was supposed to read. For the life of me, until that moment happened, I was wondering what kind of talk you were going to give about steroids.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. We are very busy as a Lodge this month and my time with family on the weekend is precious.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Not in my control Brother. Should read "...on Steroids..." not "...of Steriods..."

Sorry to hear you're not able to make it. The Workshop alone will be 6 hours of in depth Masonic Education unlike anything found in normal Blue Lodge offerings.

Bloke

Premium Member
I'll be an apology due to the tyranny of distance.

Hope it goes well and I am sure it will be interesting !

dfreybur

Premium Member
So it's not a spelling correction gone nuts - stewards automatically "corrected" to steroids. ;^)

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
Not in my control Brother. Should read "...on Steroids..." not "...of Steriods..."

Sorry to hear you're not able to make it. The Workshop alone will be 6 hours of in depth Masonic Education unlike anything found in normal Blue Lodge offerings.
The contents of the email are correct. The subject just had me going...
204xwt.jpg
if only for a moment...