My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commandery

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Can everyone post where they get their Commandery Uniform items:

Suit

Chapeau

Sword

Other misc items

Also, in your chapter and councils, do you were colored jackets or normal blue lodge attire with aprons?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member

Companion and SK Matt,

Thank you for these links. I know there are older threads like this but it does not hurt from time to time for a refresh. Companies come and go and new sources develop every day. Thank you again.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Thank you for these links. I know there are older threads like this but it does not hurt from time to time for a refresh. Companies come and go and new sources develop every day. Thank you again.
I used Mayo and Fratline also. Good quality and reasonable prices. I spent a little better than $700.00 on the chapeau, uniform, sword and sword belt. Not bad.

jsayne85

I use lauterer.com for most of my Masonic supplies online. I have had a great experience ordering stuff from them. Very fast shipping.