Concealed Handgun Course

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Blake Bowden, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Any Brethren offering this near the Austin/San Antonio area? I've been meaning to do it, just never have.

2. jvarnell

jvarnell Premium Member

I would sugest if you don't have someone you shoot with that is an CHL instructor to just do a google search and get one near you house. Most of them with give you stuff like reduced range fees for a year after signing up for the class. There are over 100 in Austin. I think picking someone that has there own range is best also. I don't like taking class one place and then shooting another. I have renewed mine 4 times. I was one of those unlucky people that got the 2 year license when it started.

3. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

One of our lodge brothers just got his instructor license to teach CHL. Might be a little too far for you to drive up here though, hah!

4. Michael Neumann

Michael Neumann Premium Member

Can you put me in contact with him? My wife and kids are in the DFW area and it would be nice to speak with someone about regulations.

5. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Will do. Ill get his details and PM them to you tomorrow. :D

6. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Ok, sent you a PM.

7. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

Bro. Blake,

WM Pat Peacock of Blessing #411 is a CHL instructor with his own range & gives a discount to Brethren. I can PM his # to you if you like or you can look him up in the Directory of Constituent Lodges if you're interested.

8. Txmason

Txmason Registered User

Any brothers part of a shooting club or a group down around the woodlands/spring/lake Conroe?

Freemason Connect Mobile

Share My Freemasonry