My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concealed Handgun License Fundraiser.

owls84

Premium Member
This is an awesome idea. I just wish I could take part in it but it is a little far for me right now. I wish there was a Lodge doing this a little closer.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
I wish I could do it as well but I dont own a hand gun yet. But I will be there cooking pancakes and sausage.

you can take the class before you get a handgun.

also, i LOVE this idea for a fundraiser. brought a TEAR to this libertarian's eyes.

R

RJS

Oh thats right you have to prove proficient using the handgun.

js4253

Premium Member
Premium Member
Carlos,
I have been wanting to sign up for your CCL. Are there still spaces available?

cmoreno85tx

I appologize Brother Hale, I hadn't seen your post until this evening. The deadline was today (9/17/2008) to register. I think the Brother who is putting it on will do another do another one since it seemed to spark alot of interest. As soon as I get word of another class forming I will be sure to post it. Once again I'm sorry for not responding sooner.

js4253

Premium Member
Premium Member
I got in touch with Brother Mitchell today and was able to sign up for the CCL. Hope to me you there on th 27th.

dwbailey

Justin 963 CHL fundraiser

Brothers- Justin Lodge #963 is again hosting a CHL class for the purpose of raising funds for our Scholarship program. The class is 3/28 at Justin Lodge (near TX Motor Speedway) and the cost is 125.00. All but a portion of the proceeds go directly to the scholarship fund. A Past Master of Justin instructs the class and donates the proceeds. Weapons are available, with an added cost of 15.00 to cover the ammunition. Donuts/coffee will be served; please email me if you have any questions or would like to sign up:

dalewbailey@yahoo.com

Dale Bailey- Secretary Justin 963

J

jwardl

Don't know if it's still the case -- but there was a MAJOR backlog last year. Took 5 months for mine to show-up after sending in the mterials.