My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to all the winners of the 2011 Fantasy Football leagues!!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Well, to say the least, this season was full of some ups and downs. Congratst to those that came out on top, which are:

For the ESPN "The Brotherhood" league-
Champion- Zen Warriors (David Roach)
silver.gif2nd Place- Burnet Recon (Mike Stedman, or me as I like to call myself..lol)
3rd Place- Fort Worth Swamp Donkey (Josh Berry)

For the Yahoo "Masons of Texas" league-
Champion- 2 Mannings 1 Cup (Luke)
2nd Place- Recon (Mike Stedman)
3rd Place- Swamp Donkeys (Josh)

Was a really fun season and I hope that we get to play it again next season. I am cooking something up in my head to try and make the footbal season much more competitive. Figuring out some "constitutions" to type up and get out to everyone that is going to play.

However, I am totally looking forward to baseball season coming out in the not so distant future. I will of course be playing in that, so if any of the Brothers that played last season wants to join, by all means get at me. For those of you that thought doing the fantasy footbal simple, try fantasy baseball. Got games going pretty much every day and you don't even have to be watching the game to get the excitement going...lol

All in all, good just this season guys. I had a lot of fun with ya'll. Can't wait to do it again. Congrats everyone!

Last edited:

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Speaking of baseball season, only 44 days until pitchers and catchers report for spring training. At least as it stands right now that looks to be about right for most of the teams that have announced a spring schedule right now.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Man, I can't wait till the season kicks off. I'm even excited bout spring training. I saw a lot of players changing teams, so it should be pretty doggone interesting. Need to keep our fingers crossed the rangers can keep on a roll.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Yeah this time of year is one of my favorites. Soon I will have both of my favorite sports going at the same time. It should be an interesting season in baseball. There were a lot of shakeups and it will be interesting to see what comes of all of it.

Roach

I thank you for allowing me to be part of the leagues. I got lucky there at the end of the ESPN. I really feel at home on this site its a great place to be. Looking forward to more good times. Thanks again.