My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy theories

jvarnell

Premium Member
How far do u all believe in these freemason conpsoracy theories?
My Freemasonry HD

You answered your self with the question when you said "conpsoracy theories". Why is it just a conspiracy theory? Because not enough evidence to show elsewise.

crono782

Premium Member
zero. the large majority of CTs come from folks who have never set foot in a lodge. as for the rest, some of it comes from misinformation, and some from just plain malice, and some to misguided zeal. I give no thought to those who try to create fantasy stories about what they do not know.

crono782

Premium Member
Less than that in my case. Being a conspiracy theorist is the express lane to insanity as far as I'm concerned.

I feel like more of these guys are always coming out of the woodwork. These days it seems more like an HOV lane. ;)

dfreybur

Premium Member
I feel like more of these guys are always coming out of the woodwork. These days it seems more like an HOV lane. ;)

So insanity and misery have a similarity then. They both love company. Yeah, it seems like it at times. There's a big push against rationality in society that I don't understand or sympathize with but it's no surprise that as a large number move the wrong way many will go well past the line.

JJones

I guess I'll be insane soon enough as I love me a good conspiracy theory. That being said, I also like to look at things logically and examine the evidence.

So...I suppose I'm in the less than zero crowd as well. I don't see how any intelligent and rational human could believe any of the masonic conspiracies after looking at the evidence.

zakattack666

I thought there was a lot of evidence like if u fold the dollare bill, u get two towers burning which happened in 9/11

My Freemasonry

bezobrazan

When I was petitioning my lodge and sat down to have dinner with them. There was a big discussion about how to keep skateboarders out. They were ruining the rails a parapet walls. This evil, world controlling order was searching for solutions. Why didn't they just use their mind control powers or show the skateboarders a folded up dollar bill? Or at the very least unleash wild dogs from the pits of hell? Why? Because they don't control the world. Your perceptions, true or misguided do. By falling for the conspiracies you're becoming a dog chasing it's tail. Be careful when you catch it and don't bite yourself.

My Freemasonry

BroBook

Premium Member
I thought there was a lot of evidence like if u fold the dollare bill, u get two towers burning which happened in 9/11

My Freemasonry

When was that dollar designed and what nut figured out how to fold it now there's a conspiracy for you!!!

My Freemasonry

BroBook

Premium Member
When I was petitioning my lodge and sat down to have dinner with them. There was a big discussion about how to keep skateboarders out. They were ruining the rails a parapet walls. This evil, world controlling order was searching for solutions. Why didn't they just use their mind control powers or show the skateboarders a folded up dollar bill? Or at the very least unleash wild dogs from the pits of hell? Why? Because they don't control the world. Your perceptions, true or misguided do. By falling for the conspiracies you're becoming a dog chasing it's tail. Be careful when you catch it and don't bite yourself.

My Freemasonry

Really it is almost true men of "goodwill " are trying not covertly though to make the world a better place they have managed to be sure that
The great light is accessible to all that will come!!!

My Freemasonry

neil

It is only a conspiracy theory due to lack of knowledge and understanding , brothers idle minds wander

My Freemasonry

zakattack666

U are a mason yet you don't know the 13 freemason bloodlinesk

Sent from my HTC Desire C using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

traveler702

Crono782, it the same as it has ever been. It is a legit question as all questions are. As long as we answer honestly and with the appropriate amount of respect we can help to disarm the CTs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

traveler702

JJones, they can't look at the evidence as we can in the name light as it were. So the have to fill in the blankes themselves with conjecture and speculation. It is actually rational in its own way.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app