My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cornerstone Leveling - Schedule & Details

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
UPDATE: I Corrected the address of the actual Cornerstone ceremony to read 202 Connelly)

Brethren, here is the final schedule and details for the Cornerstone Leveling Ceremony in San Antonio on Wednesday, April 26:

Below for your use is the Schedule of Events - please feel free to copy and share it with everyone……..and have a great day for Masonry.

Alamo Lodge #44 - Cornerstone Ceremony – Good Samaritan Veterans Outreach & Transition Center

Date/Time: Wednesday, April 26, 2017, at 9:30 AM

GLT Rep: RW W. M. “Mike” Gower, PGM with RW Jerry L. Martin, PGM giving the oration

Schedule of Events:

7:00 AM Meet at Alamo Lodge, 308 Avenue E @ 4th Street, San Antonio, TX - Scottish Rite Library & Museum [Coffee and light refreshment will be available]

7:30 AM Open Alamo Lodge #44 and call to refreshment

8:00 AM Open a Representation of the GLT and call it to refreshment

8:30 AM Travel to Ceremony (10-15 min. travel time)

9:30 AM Mayor Ivy Taylor & dignitaries - welcome & speeches

10:15 AM Cornerstone ceremony start time (estimated)

11:45 AM Call the Representation of the GLT from refreshment and close

12:00 PM Call Alamo Lodge #44 from refreshment and close

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Brethren, there hasn't been a Cornerstone Ceremony in San Antonio since 2007 and this is a great opportunity for all those who have never been to one. It is also a great opportunity to see the opening of a Representation of the Grand Lodge of Texas if you've never seen one of those. As of today (Sunday morning), the weather is predicted to be nearly perfect, so mark your calendar and join us!

S&F
(BroBill)
R:W: W. Boyd, DDGM, 39-A
Cornerstone.JPG

Last edited: