My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Correct But Useless

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Two experienced Master Masons were enjoying a flight in a hot air balloon when suddenly a thick cloud formed between them and the ground. Being without instruments, after half an hour they realised that they were well and truly lost.

A short time later there came across a large hole in the cloud and espied a gentleman below walking his dog across a field. They had time to exchange pleasantries and found that he too was a member of the Craft. The chaps in the balloon enquired of him as to their location and received the reply, "About 200 feet up in a balloon."

Just then the cloud closed the hole and they were alone again. One turned to the other and said, " I bet he's the Secretary of his Lodge!" "Why do you say that?", the other asked. "Well what he has told us is absolutely true - but in our present predicament is totally useless!"

owls84

Premium Member
I'm so happy someone finally pointed that out.

You know here at Masons of Texas we do have an open door policy. You could have JUST TOLD ME ALONG TIME AGO!! You hung me out to dry Bro. and all this time I thought you had my back. Wow.

Note: I don't know why I put that. I have signed everything Pro Tem but on here I decided to put the "i" in it. Guess we could say there is no "I" in pro tem.