My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowboy lodge

nick1368

Bro Wes is this open to anyone that wants to go or just opened to people invovled in the rodeo or on committees?

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Cowboy Lodge! Reminds me of a Cowboy Church I visited one time. I would love to go to the CL and have my passport signed and stamped.

fairbanks1363pm

i hope to see some of you brothers there. theres no actual meeting. its more a get together. lunch is always good and the fellowship is great. i havent been able to make the past couple but i am ready to go this year.

nick1368

Umm I going to try to make it with another Bro. will have to make sure we aren't doing Lord Supper that Sunday.

fairbanks1363pm

I would say there was at least 300 brothers this year. we had a great time. 8 fom my lodge was there. i got to meet the grandmaster and enjoyed him. he has a great personality. will post pics when i get them.

F

FairbanksMM1363

Cowboy Lodge was a blast. I enjoyed getting to rub elbows with the Grand Master. And also seeing al the brothers both new and old. It was good to see everyone. I look forward to the next event.
I think there is a Chillie cook off for the Shrine in Willis next Friday if I am not mistaken.

fairbanks1363pm

i get together off masons at the rodeo in houston. no actual meeting is opened. its a good time. i think we need more of this kind of stuff.

fairbanks1363pm

picture

here is the brothers from my lodge.

Attachments

• Cowboy Lodge 2009.jpg
    Cowboy Lodge 2009.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 490