Dating an Eastern Star..

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by Lowcarbjc, Jul 11, 2013.

1. OES513

OES513 Registered User

The older the better..they r very knowledgeable to the young generation....I enjoyed being taught by real ladies..

Freemason Connect Mobile

2. OES513

OES513 Registered User

I'm getting a lot of private messages asking if I can lead one to become a Mason....I'm not a Mason for one.. so please inquire with the brothers . Thanks

Freemason Connect Mobile

3. Chaplin Mike

Chaplin Mike Registered User

Yes I would, stars are well rounded Women

Freemason Connect Mobile

4. THESEEKER

THESEEKER Registered User

Yes I would

Freemason Connect Mobile

5. cool ron00

cool ron00 Registered User

Older easter stars are very cool ilike older lady 1374324973625.jpg

Freemason Connect Mobile

6. lourocks

lourocks Registered User

Be careful international are bougus oes and masons they will take your money here in the real world you need to be a wife daughter etc

Freemason Connect Mobile

7. OES513

OES513 Registered User

Well I'm not international so no worries for me

Freemason Connect Mobile

8. cool ron00

cool ron00 Registered User

Ihere u u a bless stong woman 1374359483554.jpg

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Freemasonry mobile app

9. lourocks

lourocks Registered User

Excelent just some people dont knw then they get involved thinking one thing then its not true people get upset there are bogus everything in life there is a reason they are bogus they donot meet the qualifications of a Masson off eastern star

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Freemasonry mobile app

10. Teergear67

Teergear67 Registered User

My wife & I are both members of the Eastern Star.. It's nice being a member & going with her.

William R Teer Sr

11. perryel

perryel Registered User

PHA Ohio...OES, QS, OA...legit.

Freemason Connect Mobile

12. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

Freemason Connect Mobile

Sure why not? Treat her well and you'll be fine

13. artgreen1985

artgreen1985 Registered User

You have to have a certain chemistry connection with a Star.

Freemason Connect Mobile

14. Charles D. Stone

Charles D. Stone Registered User

Even though I have many family members in OES, I have to agree that dating a member of OES, should not be a prerequisite. Chemistry of the two individuals is most important to any relationship.

Freemason Connect Mobile

15. Tony Uzzell

Tony Uzzell Registered User

Already did it.

Then I married her and joined Eastern Star myself a couple of years later.

Date who you like. From there, let nature take its course.

TU

16. Tony Uzzell

Sorry if I double post.

Generally, I find that most people become more comfortable around OES by familiarizing themselves with the people that are already members. Much like I encourage young men (or, for that matter, older men) who seek the Craft to visit with members of their local or nearby Masonic Lodges, I would suggest that you call the Worthy Matron, Worthy Patron, or Secretary of your nearby OES Chapter and ask if you and your wife could come visit before a meeting (most OES Chapters here in Texas serve a meal prior to their meetings; it might be the same there in Tennessee) and just see the kind of friendship and fellowship is on display there. It might go a long way toward making your wife (and/or you) more comfortable with the local OES community.

TU

17. brother josh

brother josh Registered User

I'm joining the star in about a month any advice I was told I will look good in a dress I'm so not diggin that lol

Freemason Connect Mobile

18. Tony Uzzell

Wear comfortable shoes to your initiation.

If you're active at all, as a male member of the OES, get ready to spend a lot of time going back and forth between the East and West.

I joined Waco Chapter No. 7 (which has since merged with another Chapter) a month before elections and did not hold an office for the first year I was a member (although I spent a lot of meetings pro-temming (not sure that's an actual word) as Chaplain. The next year, I was elected Associate Patron, then Worthy Patron. I spent three years as Worthy Patron between 2 Chapters (once in Lorena, twice in Waco). I laid back for a few years after that, not serving in any offices, but, as my wife is currently Conductress, I'll be Associate Patron in Lorena again next year and Worthy Patron the year after, so...

Of course, being WP is one of the more relaxed "presiding officer" positions I've ever held.

TU

19. js4253

js4253 Premium Member Premium Member

Why don't you contact a local OES and take her to visit with the members. You both can petition if you like the group.

20. js4253

js4253 Premium Member Premium Member

Why don't you contact a local OES and take her to visit with the members. You both can petition if you like the group.

Share My Freemasonry