Deist or Irreligious Freemasons

Discussion in 'Philosophy, Religion and Spirituality' started by RhushidaK, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

I foresee some interesting discussions in the future with this fellow Cruce.

Bloke and Ripcord22A like this.
  2. Cruce

Cruce Registered User

Luckily no. I Live in England ;)

When did I say i know more about the constitution than US scholars? lol

Where do you think I learned what I know about the constitution? American scholars and legal/Law experts.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  3. Cruce

Cruce Registered User

Do you even know your country never really got independence from Britain and that the Queen is still the beneficiary of your social security system? America (land of the snakes - from Hopi native American language) is not even a country it's technically a corporation. Do you even know about your birth certificate bonds? Your country was not discovered by Christopher Columbus (that's not even his real name) it was discovered by Japanese and Chinese dynasties, then Vikings, celts etc and probably visited/discovered thousands of years before that as we have the ancient maps now. Due to the cestui que vie act of 1666 you don't even have rights or claim to property since you registered your birth certificate. Unless you provided proof of life within 7 years. You're classed by law as dead at sea you have no rights or claim to property. The Vatican owns all your stuff. Your car you don't own. when you registered it you gave away ownership, you're now just the "registered keeper". lol

There is so much people don't realise.

4. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

Potential terrorists are not lucky to live outside the US borders.

Guys, it's time to block the troll!

5. Cruce

Cruce Registered User

talk about misinterpret. I'm not a troll! If I wanted to troll I'd delete your website or create an account creating bot to create thousands of accounts and set them to just spam all your threads. (before you misinterpret that, that is NOT a threat to do so or an intention). I don't "troll" I have better things to do. Infact I've spent a lot of time combatting trolls, bots, spammers and scammers for multiple organisations and online businesses. I live in England therefore American law doesn't apply to me is what I meant -.-' for an "enlightened" "charitable" person you're pretty touchy and insulting.

So yeah thanks for that I feel so welcomed :/
    I'm not a potential terrorist as that law doesn't apply to me.

If it's something I've said that you would rather I didn't then private message me and I will keep such things to myself. ;) but say what you mean because the whole "troll" label is nonsense. I've been nothing but polite, friendly and engaging in conversation. Is that trolling?

About the only thing I've done wrong on this thread is be a little "off topic". But it's all relevant to the previous posts.

You're pushing me out when I could be VERY useful. If you block me it's your loss not mine. All of the freemasonry secrets of the 33 degrees are already on the internet posted by ex 33rd degree freemasons. My Family are an occult family there's not much more I can learn from you anyway but I wanted to help. I already know all your rituals, plays, stances, hand shakes, songs and teachings. Infact I can probably teach you a few things save you waiting till your 80. you're just a low lvl politician or businessman lol. I'm going to just leave you're not charitable or welcoming at all. We've trained you well :). You'll probably be a freemason your whole life and we still won't teach you anything. Good luck with that. You missed out. lol

Cya

Thanks to everyone who was nice to me and welcoming this is no way aimed towards you <3

6. Warrior1256

Bye.

Glen Cook and SimonM like this.
  7. 88DAM88

88DAM88 Registered User

That prohibition is SO silly and I hope enlightenment eventually moves those Brothers and Jurisdictions to abandon that unfounded dogma. . I find it strange that "word" is taken so conservatively when even the bible as SVL has so many multidimensional interpretations of "word."
    The whole aversion to a blank book is a manifestation of ignorance and lack of imagination, not to mention a it seems a dogma mired in an undeveloped understanding of our science . . . a dogma based in ignorance and not a far cry from fanaticism. The idea that a blank book cannot reveal the "word" of God, or that a blank book could not "be" the revealed word of GodJesus has said that even the very stones speak truth. Albert Pike has stated "The first Scriptures for the human race were written by God on the Earth and Heavens. The reading of these Scriptures is Science. Familiarity with the grass and trees, the insects and the infusoria, teaches us deeper lessons of love and faith than we can glean from the writings of FENELO and AUGUSTINE. The great Bible of God is ever open before mankind."

8. 88DAM88

88DAM88 Registered User

...And any dogma that is exclusive and sectarian as such has no place in the Brotherhood of Man.

9. 88DAM88

88DAM88 Registered User

The great work and conversations like this bring us closer and reveal how we are similar and moves us to remove the egotism that creates divisions, discriminations and sectarianism that prevents "a more perfect union" of our Brotherhood.

10. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

Oh, now you're just trying to make us feel good.

Describing others' position as silly, a manifestation of ignorance, or shallow, is not helpful if your goal is to persuade. If you are just wanting to vent and bully, then you have succeeded in your goal. Many rituals teach that a goal of the fraternity is harmony. Such pejoratives are unlikely to contribute to that goal.

May I ask, what is your grand lodge, and what do you understand their position to be on the subject?

11. Warrior1256

Agreed!

12. LeoValMer05

LeoValMer05 Registered User

I would consider myself somewhat Deist, though I share a lot of Pantheist and Panentheist views as well. A Panendeist perhaps?

GGG likes this.

Share My Freemasonry