My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner recipes

Mark Stockdale

Premium Member
We always have scotch pies and sausage rolls served hot and a selection of sandwiches and cakes for The Harmony, but we have it after the meetings.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Ethnic food. Here is Texas that means BBQ from scratch cooked the night before and beans cooked from scratch starting with dry beans.

Or chili. Why is it in Texas that you can have chili in most kitchens in the neighborhood but in all of Texas I know of one restaurant that specializes in it? This is one of the cultural mysteries of Texas like why there are goats all over the place but not in grocery stores.

Or Tex Mex. That's available in restaurants everywhere in Texas. I can hardly go for a walk without tripping over a place with very good Tex Mex. It's the flip side of that cultural mystery coin.

Winter

Premium Member
The menu at my EC lodges changes every week. Since we meet at a private club our festive board at every meeting is a catered affair in one of the private dining rooms.

Transmitted via R5 astromech using Tapatalk Galactic

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Ethnic food. Here is Texas that means BBQ from scratch cooked the night before and beans cooked from scratch starting with dry beans.

Or chili. Why is it in Texas that you can have chili in most kitchens in the neighborhood but in all of Texas I know of one restaurant that specializes in it? This is one of the cultural mysteries of Texas like why there are goats all over the place but not in grocery stores.

Or Tex Mex. That's available in restaurants everywhere in Texas. I can hardly go for a walk without tripping over a place with very good Tex Mex. It's the flip side of that cultural mystery coin.

Ok Brother Doug, could you answer an age old question about chili for me. Beans or no Beans?

kcalegal

Our meeting on Saturday had the following menu in the banquet after the meeting:
1. Sauteed mashed potato and Lentil fritters
2. Shammi Kebabs
3. Sour cream and onion dip with Potato Wafers
4. Watermelon and feta salad
5. Mac and cheese
6. Fish Florentine
7. Fruit custard

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using My Freemasonry mobile app