My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the FM help to finish school, university etc... ?

Lyric'sMaster

Hello to all, id like to make a question about studies, if a men talented man search to become a mason, but he realy need and have a wish to make finish the studies, but is economicly poor do the brotherhood helps him/her to make his wish real?

Freemason Connect Mobile

MarkR

Premium Member
Hello to all, id like to make a question about studies, if a men talented man search to become a mason, but he realy need and have a wish to make finish the studies, but is economicly poor do the brotherhood helps him/her to make his wish real?

Freemason Connect Mobile
No one should become a Mason looking for any financial advantage. Some Lodges do sponsor scholarships.

Lyric'sMaster

Exemple i do not look the financial interests, but i need to make my school finish and that is expencive a lil bit, from my country i cant take good pag, so 1 year fax cost more than 1500euro, and the payment of work is not more than 200euro, so normaly i need help when i got no one else to help me...