My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA Proficency

Phil P

Well it's been a month & half since I got my EA degree, and it has been really exciting. I've got an awesome coach that's been training me kinda like the Burgess Meredith character in the Rocky movies (aka....training hard). He's trained me so well that I'll be giving the 1st section of the EA proficiency on Monday night. This has been a great experience learning the work, & sure alot different than when I trained myself as an active DeMolay in Northern California back in the 1980s. One thing is for sure, I'll be bringing my "A" game on Monday night

J. Earl

Congratulations and good luck on your proficiency.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Phil P

Good luck! Maybe we will go through the MM around the same time!

At the pace that I seem to be going, I might be Passed sometime in July. I see my coach on Tue & Thur just after lunch. Which has worked out perfectly, that way I can pick up my wife & kids from school on the way home

Tyler Atkinson

At the pace that I seem to be going, I might be Passed sometime in July. I see my coach on Tue & Thur just after lunch. Which has worked out perfectly, that way I can pick up my wife & kids from school on the way home
Nothing wrong with that. We will get there soon!

Phil P

Nothing wrong with that. We will get there soon!

No doubt about that. I'm just very amazed at my progress so far. Only missed one Stated only because it was a Master Mason's only meeting with the DDGM making his Official Visit. And I've only missed 2 coaching days due to scheduling conflict.

Phil P

Last night I brought & delivered my "A"game & was found proficient in the first section. Also last night another EA did his 2nd & 3rs sections & was likewise voted proficient. He'll be Passed to the degree of Fellowcraft either later this month or sometime next month depending on his college finals schedule

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Last night I brought & delivered my "A"game & was found proficient in the first section. Also last night another EA did his 2nd & 3rs sections & was likewise voted proficient. He'll be Passed to the degree of Fellowcraft either later this month or sometime next month depending on his college finals schedule
Congratulations to both of you.

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
In Texas at least as far as the EA proficiency goes you have that option. It is pretty long if you do all 3 at once, so I opted to do the first section & then will get the other 2 done next month

It is up to the lodge. Some require you to turn in all sections of the EA at one time. Some allow sections.

Phil P

It is up to the lodge. Some require you to turn in all sections of the EA at one time. Some allow sections.

You are correct that it is ultimately up to the Master. I am glad that my lodge allowed me to do it in sections. If ya did all 3 (as was the case for myself & another EA that did his 2nd & 3rd sections) it makes for a long night