EA's Misspoken Word

Discussion in 'Masonic Jocularity and Merriment' started by Robert Marshall, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Robert Marshall

Robert Marshall Secretary, Waco 92 Premium Member

Recently, we were conferring an EA degree at my lodge. Everything was going very well. I was performing my favorite role as Senior Deacon. The lights were low and the candidate was kneeling at the altar. As he said his obligation, the Worshipful Master made sure to speak slowly and clearly that the candidate might correctly hear him... so imagine our surprise when instead of "cable tow's length" the candidate said "camel toe's length..."

It was very hard but we just managed to hold it together and not laugh too hard so as to disrupt the degree. We take the work seriously but when things like this happens, they can really test one's composure.

2. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member Site Benefactor

At least the candidate didn't hear "your balls burned to ash."

3. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Hahahahahahaaaaa best one yet my brother!

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bro Mathews and Bloke like this.
  4. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

LOL!!!!!

Bro Mathews likes this.
  5. The Traveler

The Traveler Registered User

I heard this one in the lodge 2 lines ago and brethren had Louis Armstrong cheeks trying not to laugh.

Bill Lins likes this.
  6. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

Wow, I would have to leave possibly on that one.

Warrior1256 likes this.
  7. Center

Center Registered User

that s spectacular, hope some new kinda shrine ritual oath will implement that, sounds much more modern than bowels

Bill Lins likes this.
  8. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Same here.

9. HoldenMonty

HoldenMonty Registered User

It was hilarious during the recent one day class I went to there was a quiet part in the third degree and as the junior master of ceremonies was bent over it was either him or somebody farted and it was loud. Everybody couldn't help but laugh. Luckily it was when the candidate wasn't in the lodge room and was getting prepared before the apron talk so it didn't take anything away from degree but it was funny.

10. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

Oh my goodness, I'd lose it then. People falling, random farts and out of nowhere cuss words from old people make me cackle.

Ripcord22A and HoldenMonty like this.

Share My Freemasonry