My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA's Misspoken Word

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Recently, we were conferring an EA degree at my lodge. Everything was going very well. I was performing my favorite role as Senior Deacon. The lights were low and the candidate was kneeling at the altar. As he said his obligation, the Worshipful Master made sure to speak slowly and clearly that the candidate might correctly hear him... so imagine our surprise when instead of "cable tow's length" the candidate said "camel toe's length..."

It was very hard but we just managed to hold it together and not laugh too hard so as to disrupt the degree. We take the work seriously but when things like this happens, they can really test one's composure.

HoldenMonty

It was hilarious during the recent one day class I went to there was a quiet part in the third degree and as the junior master of ceremonies was bent over it was either him or somebody farted and it was loud. Everybody couldn't help but laugh. Luckily it was when the candidate wasn't in the lodge room and was getting prepared before the apron talk so it didn't take anything away from degree but it was funny.

CLewey44

It was hilarious during the recent one day class I went to there was a quiet part in the third degree and as the junior master of ceremonies was bent over it was either him or somebody farted and it was loud. Everybody couldn't help but laugh. Luckily it was when the candidate wasn't in the lodge room and was getting prepared before the apron talk so it didn't take anything away from degree but it was funny.

Oh my goodness, I'd lose it then. People falling, random farts and out of nowhere cuss words from old people make me cackle.