My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy to read FM books,

Lowcarbjc

Can any of my brothers please suggest some easy to read FM books, that's more like a story book or something that can be enjoyed without feeling like you are in a history class (Hiram Key) or been hit by a bunch of facts 99% of the time. Something an EA can learn from but enjoy reading without too much speculation or make-belief in it. Maybe a book on someones personal journey in the craft or something like The Lost Symbol but written by real masons. I would really like to just read something good for the fun of it.

Freemason Connect HD

chrmc

Get a hold of Old Tyler Talks. You can usually find an electronic copy online. Lot of good short stories that highlights key masonic principles. Excellent read.
Also the Freemasonry for Dummies and an Idiots guide to Freemasonry are good to learn more about the craft and Fraternity.

Lowcarbjc

Thank you, got Old Tyler Talks pdf download, going to read it. The Dummies and Idiot's guide books are great but too informative at this stage, what I'm looking for is stories-format and it seems like the Old Tyler Talks genre is just what I'm looking for. :)

Freemason Connect HD

otherstar

There are several books by the same author, Carl Claudy, that I cannot recommend highly enough: Old Past Master, Master's Wages, and Foreign Countries are other gems of his.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
"The builders" is pretty decent. Joseph Fort Newton is the author.

Moderator and Site Writer

Glen Rose Lodge No. 525 A.F.&A.M.- Junior Deacon
Granbury Lodge No. 392 A.F.& A.M.- Senior Steward