My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endowment Presentation @ FW148

owls84

Premium Member
Brethren

On December 8th 2008 at Fort Worth Masonic Lodge No. 148, a truly Masonic gesture will be taking place. We will honor a mentor for some of our younger masons by presenting him with an endowed membership. This endowment was donated by some of the members and is much to the surprise of the recipient.

I would like to invite you all for this event as this will be a great opportunity to fill the Lodge with members of Fort Worth 148 and many other Masons to show how much we care for this individual. The meeting will take place at 7:00 pm and agape will be on 3M at 6:00. Please feel free to send this to as many Masons as you can because I can assure you it will be a great event.

The person being honored is currently an endowed member of Lake Worth Lodge No. 1410. He is a Golden Trowel recipient and a Past Master of Lake Worth Lodge. He has done countless of great things for Masonry and we, as a Lodge, would like to recognize him for his help with our Lodges’ growth.

Thank you all for your support for this cause and I hope to see you all there. I am sure we will all leave feeling better about Masonry and its teachings.

Last edited: