My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode 11 - Family Madness

• Producer Bruce is back!
  • We thought it might be a good idea to have the wives co-host an episode . . . it wasn't.
  • Is Josh married to his wife for a green card?
  • "You be sayin` stuff to me right now that nobody else really be sayin`" - Quote of the Week by Josh
  • Apparently, the women had been drinking "coffee" before showing up to record After Lodge
  • Harlan agreed to put wood floors in his entire house, half the lodge ends up bailing him out
  • Initiating the audience into the International Brotherhood of Free and Accepted Floor Guys
  • Can a wig subsitute for a kippa in lodge?
  • We don't do "research" for the show!
  • The "G" is for "what up G?!"
  • The wives attempt to weigh in on a "coffee" induced discussion of co-masonry
  • How does Josh communicate with his wife?
  • Jason is assaulted
  • Harlan's wife has to check Jason's blood glucose level regularly - due to the "die uh beetis"
  • Is the O.E.S. similar to the lodge at all?
  • Our wives have started their own sorority: "The Best Bitches Club"
  • Ask the ladies: do we spend too much time at lodge?
  • Jason's wife attempts to remain serious . . . but "coffee"
  • Ask the ladies: what to do when your wife decides that you should stop going to lodge?
  • What is a "pickle?"
  • Jason and Harlan communicate via sign language - the other co-hosts feel left out
  • Amy attempts to play "Myth Busters"
  • Email us at afterlodge@gmail.com
  • Find us on Facebook
  • Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
  • Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
  • Join us on IRC: irc.quakenet.org #freemasonry

More...

cacarter

Premium Member
When I was listening this morning I got as far as the working tools of the International Brotherhood of Free and Accepted Floor Guys. I lost it when afterlodgeJason explained the last tool.

jjjjjggggg

Premium Member
So when is the first episode of the 'Best Bitches' podcast? I'll subscribe to that one too.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

vangoedenaam

Premium Member
Indeed, that might not be a good idea. They might have been trying to behave a little still...

Brennan

You better hope they don't decide to make an After Chapter version for OES.