My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Executive Accountant

SSG_Morrison

Brothers,

My name is Ben Morrison, I am a Soldier stationed at Fort Carson, CO. My home Lodge is Fort Worth Lodge No. 148 and I am also a member of Tejon Lodge No. 104, Colorado Springs, CO.

I am requesting job assistance for my brother in law. He is not a Mason (yet), but my sister (his wife) is a member of Eastern Star. Grapevine Chapter No. 326. I am Vouching for this man.

He has been a Senior Accountant in the Oil and Gas industry for the past 7 years. He recently took a position with a start up Oil and Gas company. The position was miss represented, so he is now seeking employment elsewhere.

Although his accounting experience has been in the Oil in Gas industry he is not being selective to that one area. He is open to any Accounting position offer that is comparable to the market and his experience.

I can provide you with a copy of his resume by your request and put you in touch with him. My email address is benjamin.t.morrison.mil@mail.mil

Thank you all for your help. I hope to be able to return the favor some day.