My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook "Cover Photo"...

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hey, Brothers. Thought I would put this out and see if anyone can come up with anything. I was wanting to find a nifty picture to use on Facebook for the "cover photo" (the big picture behind the profile picture) on our Lodge's Facebook Page. I have found a few images that I think are pretty neat, but they are obviously not designed for being in the cover photo area of the profile timeline. Pretty much everything that I have found so far I have had to basically crop a lot which cuts out some of the image, and sometimes, cuts into the important part of the image.

What I was thinking bout asking, is if any of you guys that are great with Photoshop or any other image creating/editing software have or want to create an image that not only I can use for our Lodge's Facebook Page, but anyone else on here could use that is sized or created in a way that not much cropping would be needing and there wouldn't be too much of the image missing. Or, if anyone knows of a good source of images that can be used for that, please let me know. I know there are at least a few, maybe more, Brothers that are on here that have a hand in assisting with their Lodge's Facebook presence.

Thanks, Brothers.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I have a few that I have worked with in Photoshop. I will get some of them together and email them to you. Any ideas on what you might like to have?