My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Degree?

What is your favorite degree?

• Entered Appentice

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Fellowcraft

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Master's

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Same

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
In the past I've always voted for the EA, but I would have to say the Master. Not only does it require a tremendous amount of dedication to achieve the degree, it also has very important lessons and obligations.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I have to vote in favor of the Fellowcraft Degree. This is quite simply for the educational aspects taught at 3 - 5 & 7.... The FC represents where all of us are today, grown out of childhoood into young adult/adulthood but however not quite to our "end of days".

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
My studies always end up about the EA degree so I have to say it is my fav at the moment.

tom268

As it is said in our ritual, the EA degree contains all others, like a bud contains the whole flower. The MM is impressive in its own way, but it is somewhat specialized. The EA contains the beauty and wisdom of freemasonry in general.