My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Festival Announcement

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
York Rite Festival Announcement:
Fort Worth Masonic Temple - September 11th & 12th

Chapter Degrees begin @ 6:45PM on the 11th; remaining Degrees & Orders begin @ 7:00AM on the 12th. Meals will be served one hour before start.

Festival in honor of R:.E:. William L. Banks, PGC.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
UGGGHHHHH. One of the main reasons that i've joined the freemasons was my great-grandfather. i have his PM apron and his high priest apron... i really wish i could wear both with pride.

another reminder of my unfulfilled goals.

good luck to anyone following the york rite path, may i join you someday!

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
York Rite Festival Announcement:
Fort Worth Masonic Temple - September 11th & 12th

Chapter Degrees begin @ 6:45PM on the 11th; remaining Degrees & Orders begin @ 7:00AM on the 12th. Meals will be served one hour before start.

Festival in honor of R:.E:. William L. Banks, PGC.

Bro. Stewart,

I have a quick question. I submitted a petition, was voted on and approved to receive the YR degrees but have yet to do so. Due to untimely circumstances I will not be attending the YR festival in Gonzales. How would I be able to attend the festival in FW? Would I have to submit a petition there? If so, is it too late to do so?

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
You should get in contact with the secretary of the Chapter, Council, & Commandry and get them to transfer your information.