My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fish Fry - Sam B. Crawford #1418

David Duke

Premium Member
Bretheren,
We will be holding our annual Fish Fry fundraising event August 27/28; this event will be held at our lodge, we will serve from 10:30 till 3:00 both days. The meal will consist or fried catfish, fries, cole-slaw and hush puppies at $10.00 per plate, for those in the local area we will deliver for free.

We are having a 2 day event this year because we have found that most local business are will to purchase their employess a meal for the day but a large majority were closed on Saturday hence the Friday opportunity.

Come join us for some great food and more importantly fellowship.

Last edited:

jim9361

I wish I had seen this earlier. New Caney is my home town and I have been trying to get my father to contact your lodge for some time now. He has been inactive for a LONG time. He was initiated, passed and raised in California. Now that he is retired it would be a good way for him to spend his time.

Jim Armstrong,
NCHS Class of '88

Last edited: