My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor School

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
How often do you guys have floor school or meet for anything other than stated meetings? What kind of attendance do you get?

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
we have Lodge of Instruction for a certain degree maybe once a quarter, and it's around 10-15 people.

floor school can get busy at around 15 or so working on the degree, and then there's always people in the library working on memory work as well (4-5 more there)...

the key is to offer pizza. get those tony's pizzas that are like 2 dollars and cook like 4 of them. people will come and eat them and then stay because they feel guilty.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Every Tuesday & Thursday (excluding Stated's and Degrees), and we usually have 10-15 show up and participate.

JBD

Premium Member
Every Tue and Wed for some sort of training or degree presentation or proficiency exams. Some times a combination is taking place.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Every Tuesday except the 2nd (stated meeting) @ Wharton- usually 5 to 7 attend.

Every Thursday except the 1st (also stated meeting) @ El Campo- attendance about the same unless we have a degree to prepare for. Then we get a few more.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Every Tuesday except the 2nd (stated meeting) @ Wharton- usually 5 to 7 attend.

Every Thursday except the 1st (also stated meeting) @ El Campo- attendance about the same unless we have a degree to prepare for. Then we get a few more.

i hear so many brothers complaining about attendance and conferall at their constituent lodges that it is disconcerting for young brothers like me from a "blessed" lodge (one with so many conferalls), it's nice to hear that other lodges are doing well.

Wingnut

Premium Member
At the lodge Im getting another plural at we did a FC last night, 2 EAs next Tues and 2 EAs the Tues after. Last week we did 1 EA and 1 FC. Good times!