My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

Phil P

Can't wait for Aug 31 (even though it is a preseason game) when my Houston Texans take on those Cowpokes from Dallas. Yes I am a Dallas Cowboys hater btw.....lol

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Pshhh...Texans....
Capture+_2017-08-13-18-40-48.png

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

rpbrown

Premium Member
Being from the Dallas area, people always assume we are Plowboy fans and we are far from it. Actually, our team of choice is the Broncos. The last time the Broncos came to Irving to play the Plowboys, I was on a city of Irving board and was given tickets to the city suite as well as sideline passes for the Cowboy sideline. Funny thing was, we were in our Bronco jerseys :)

Phil P

Being from the Dallas area, people always assume we are Plowboy fans and we are far from it. Actually, our team of choice is the Broncos. The last time the Broncos came to Irving to play the Plowboys, I was on a city of Irving board and was given tickets to the city suite as well as sideline passes for the Cowboy sideline. Funny thing was, we were in our Bronco jerseys :)
ROTFLOL.......that's epic!!! I'm gonna enjoy watching JJ Watt stick it to Dak

LK600

Premium Member
All you guys rooting for your little teams is so cuuute! Now let's talk about a real team...

largesteel.png

Phil P

I'm getting some good laughs from y'all on this thread. I just better make sure I don't get iced tea all over my screen from laughing so hard....ROTFLOL