My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For a friend

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Brothers,

I want to ask for prayers for a close friend's family. They lost their daughter yesterday who was 17. Today was to be her senior prom. Her mom found her in her bed deceased yesterday morning. She had problems a few years back with seizures but it was corrected by surgery. She had been living a very active life and was involved in basketball and softball. Wednesday night she went to bed and when she was late in getting up her mom went to check on her and found her dead in her bed. Needless to say it is a very difficult weekend for their family and ours. Even though we aren't related they are still considered family. My wife is taking it especially hard because she helped raise her and her older sister and was almost like a daughter to my wife.Thank you for any prayers you offer.

Beathard

Premium Member
My daughter had siezures for several years. I really feel your and your friends pain. All parties will definitely be in our prayers.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of someone so close to you and your family. I'm praying that you, your wife, the rest of your family, and her family recover from this tragedy quickly. My heart and prayers are with all of you. Be strong for your wife, Brother.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Thank you everyone. It has been a difficult time but we are pulling through. Everyone is doing well all things considered. This is one of the reasons I love this Craft and this forum. I cannot say how much the support of my Brothers has meant to me. Thank you all again.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry