My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For brothers of New Zealand city of Hamilton

Winj

I would like a contact from a brother of Masonic Lodge in Hamilton in the future will be in the city but first I want to provide all the documentation and do the procedures to prove my regularity and visit the stores without surprises and without misunderstanding

Last edited:

samelevel

Eu gostaria de um contato de um irmão de qualquer loja maçônica em Hamilton no futuro será na cidade, mas primeiro eu quero fornecer toda a documentação e fazer os procedimentos para provar a minha regularidade e visitar as lojas sem surpresas e sem mal-entendidos

Boa sorte Irmão T.:F.:A

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Winj

what do u mean prove ur regularity? are u already a freemason?

Firstly you're from there? I am a regular Mason, yes I have documentary evidence and if I want to do a Sabbath I do without problem of the symbolic and philosophical degrees of the ancient and accepted Scottish Rite, now you accusing me of irregular has to Prove their regularity because I only accusations but no evidence