My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fort Worth 148 Spring 2009 Newsletter

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Brother Berry, Just read your Spring New Letter, great work, well thought out and put together. I like the articles and the Lodge information it contains. I know that this was a lot of work; I hope that your lodge gives you a big pat on the back. Is this mailed out to your members? If so what is the cost per unit?

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
cost per unit is about. $1.80, mailing and all. We have our non-profit code from USPS so it is really cheap when we do bulk mail. I tcost us about $35 to mail out 225 letters well worth the time and money we spent to get it. We are slowly but surley adding all Texas Lodges to the mailing list so before long your should be getting a hard copy :)

owls84

Premium Member
Brother Jones, thank you for the comments however, I can not accept the credit for this all I have done is publicly post it. The work is done by our WM Billy Moore, JW Thomas Shelton, SD Rhit Moore, and our editor PM Sonny Marchbanks. These guys do an awesome job. I think Brother Rhit answered the cost question and yes it is so worth every penny and I hope to see it sent to all the lodges in Texas eventually (this is our goal).

R

ragged tiger

Top quality newsletter! I especially enjoyed the "Time & the Mason" piece.